- Gag Orders for the EPA and USDA: Employees are now no longer allowed to speak publically, included social media, to the public or the press. They are barred from awarding new contracts or grants.
- Freezing all regulatory actions until reviewed by the Trump administration.
- Allowing Agencies and States to waive sections of the ACA as they see fit, to the maximum extent permitted.
- Mexico City Policy: In which no funding can go to an organization that mentions the word abortion, or has anything to do with abortions, not just providers.
- Approval of DAPL and Keystone Express Pipelines
- Federal Hiring Freeze: No vacant positions may be filled, and no new positions may be created for any Federal civilian employee, military excluded.