Last year’s goals were admirable, but mostly a flop (shock of shocks!)
- Get back to size 6 or drop 20 lbs. HAHA
- Cut half of sugar out of diet. Actual sugar? Mostly cut out. Juice/soda? About the same.
- Use up at least 10 balls of stash. Probably added twice that amount last year in yarn.
- Complete the 11 shawls in 2011 challenge Got through about 3 and got bored of shawls.
- Upload llama and cat pdfs to Ravelry. I should really start on these…
- Knit a sweater with sleeves Did it! Aidez
- Get married (*gulp!*) Did it!
- Find a full time job Did it!
- Start filling out applications to go back to school Still not sure what I want to study.
- Get a Driver’s Licence *grumbles*
- The most important: MOVE Moved, sick of current apt.
This year should be less eventful, I hope. No babies or new pets in my near future unless something horrible (or amazing) happens. I joined a weekly knitting group in my neighborhood, which has really helped me get a lot of knitting done. Not so much photographing it for the blog though. =\
This years goals:
- Either lose some weight or be able to do 10 real push-ups.
- Use up fiber or yarn in stash to make room for new yarn.
- Knit a sweater or two, and a ton of mittens and hats. Continue to hate winter.
- Upload llama pdf. (Maybe make it first)
- Learn to drive or sell car.
- Move to a better apt, like one with heat.
- Get through stack of paperwork on desk at work (its a real yearlong goal!)
- Have a year where the cats don’t eat my knitting.
I’d say lets check back in 6-7 months, but I’m probably not going to do that.