My holidays were busy and tiring. Finally, I’m at the end of the holiday season, and I can relax. No one will expect me to spend money on them, and I can work on knitting the hats that have been requested of me. Ahhhhhhh.
If I make resolutions, I’m sure as heck not going to keep them. It’s just a given. On the other hand, goals don’t judge you so much if you don’t meet them. They’re all, it’s ok, at least you tried, and then you go right back to eating double chocolate fudge for breakfast. Hopefully my goals will be a mix of attainable and aspirational.
- Get back to size 6 or drop 20 lbs.
- Cut half of sugar out of diet.
- Use up at least 10 balls of stash
- Complete the 11 shawls in 2011 challenge
- Upload llama and cat pdfs to Ravelry.
- Knit a sweater with sleeves
- Get married (*gulp!*)
- Find a full time job
- Start filling out applications to go back to school
- Get a Driver’s Licence
- The most important: MOVE
We’ll check in June or July and see how I’ve done. 🙂